Thursday, October 3, 2013

Work Wear: Mustard

Blouse- Kohl's (on sale $24.99, 15% off with code LEAVES), Trousers- H&M (purchased in store in August), Heels- Zara (similar), Bag- Phillip Lim for Target


Printed trousers for work are my FAVORITE this fall. And in this graphic print in a mustard shade, you can't go wrong! These pants are super affordable ($25 at H&M), plus I can totally wear them year round. I really love mustard and pale blue as a transitional fall color combo, so this top from Kohl's finished out my look, along with my baby Lim!

I normally don't wear anything on my lips besides chapstick, but when I do, you can bet it is going to be a bright lipstick. This is Revlon's Fire & Ice. I love the matte lip trend for fall, so I blotted my lips with a tissue after application and put a little powder on top to seal the color. I imitated this look on my nails with my Essie Matte About You topcoat on top of red polish. I think I'm going to be obsessed with matte nails for fall!


Linking up with Three-for Thurdsay: BethanyMeghan | Spotlight of the Week: Jacqueline & Elle | Tres Chic Thursday | Mix and Match Fashion | Working Girl With Style | Favorite Fashion Friday: Tara & Bonnie | Best of Friday Style | Friday's Fab Favorites

21 comments:

  1. your mini bag is so cute and i really like your pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lipstick. Great colour on you Katie. Thank you for linking up. Great outfit. See you next Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandeep Kaur SandhuOctober 3, 2013 at 9:14 AM

    great pants and love your bag


    Love

    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-gladiators.html#.Uk1pxIasiSp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jeweled collar on your top!! Love that bag too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're fueling my need for printed pants, here. I saw some in Forever 21 that I really liked but I then I found these amazing olive green + leather ones. The olive green won. Maybe next time, eh? You look great in these though, and I also love mustard and blue together.

    xo Ashley

    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man the more I see that mustard bag the more I kick myself for not grabbing it too! But I guess I shouldn't complain since I got the black and the grey ;) I adore your printed pants!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love that bag! I was sick when the collab dropped. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love these pants- and what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a sucker for a good printed trouser :) And mustard is one of my favorite colors for the fall!! Looking good :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute! Love how you styled that chambray with those trousers and that bag! I love mine :)

    ~Chioma

    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Sammie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Agi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Ashley! Printed pants are starting to fill my closet... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a bummer that you were sick! I actually stayed up late the night before and got this bag online so I didn't have to fight the crowds in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Chioma! This bag is my absolute FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel that way about the black and gray bags! They look so cute all over Instagram, but I knew I didn't need all three colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the little rhinestone surprise on that top! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Scarf Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!