Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mixed Moto Jacket

Jacket- c/o Oasap, Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Skirt- Forever 21 (similar only $11.98!), Heels- Shoemint (similar), Spike Necklace- Nordstrom, Chain Necklace- similar

This outfit was inspired by a picture I saw of Sarah Jessica Parker in the November issue of People StyleWatch. She was wearing a black leather jacket with a black pleated skirt. As soon as I saw the photo, I knew exactly how to style this moto jacket I got from Oasap. I love mixing edgy with feminine (which I also did here) to create fun looks with a bit more interest than when you stick to one style. A plaid shirt seemed to be the perfect compliment to this fall look, as did my cutout peep-toe booties.

If you are looking to add some affordable outerwear to your fall wardrobe, be sure to check out Oasap. Here are some of my favorites, all under $60!


Don't forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom giftcard giveaway!


12 comments:

  1. Haha, I just flipped through that magazine yesterday and thought SJP's outfit would be cute to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Wednesday Style Connection! Love that jacket and the way you styled it! :)


    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the motto jacket with the pleated skirt. So pretty. I'm a sucker for a pleated skirt.

    Hope you stop by tomorrow and link up to my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love that jacket and the plaid shirt is such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a moto jacket very similar to yours! love it ... gorgeous shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit! I love the use of plaid here, and how you complemented it with these amazing burgundy booties!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Agi! I've been wearing this skirt to death lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Madeline!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!