I did quite a bit of shopping this month for a lot of reasons. First off, February in Texas brings 70+ degree temperatures which makes it hard not to start shopping for new spring pieces. Second, the combination of Valentine's Day and multiple weddings/showers coming up in the new few months had me craving a few new dresses. And third, an upcoming trip to Florida at the end of March has me so excited for swimsuits, cover ups, dresses and shorts! I used a lot of my March budget already, but I'll save the spring/summer pieces I picked up for next month's post. (If you want a little sneak peek, I pin everything I buy here, if I can find it online!)
Budget Status= what I bought-eBay/Poshmark/Plato's Closet sales meant that I stayed on track this month!
1. Blue Suede Jacket (Forever 21) - I love powder blue for spring, but I've already started wearing this jacket now. It's perfect to carry me into the warmer months.
2. White Jeans (The Limited) - My search for the perfect white jeans is over! I literally tried on about 15 pairs before I found these. I have the hardest time finding that perfect ankle length fit because regular lengths are generally too long, while short lengths are too short! This pair comes in petite sizes and the length was just right.
3. Floral Skirt (Zara) - I loved the print on this skirt so I used a gift card I got for Christmas to buy it.
4. Silver Rhinestone Necklace (Forever 21) - I don't have a lot of silver jewelry, so when I find an affordable piece I like I don't hesitate.
5. Rhinestone Jeans (LOFT) - I saw these in store after Christmas and fell in love, but waited until I could get them 50% off during an in-store only promo. Love them!
6. Lace Collar Dress (Asos) - This dress is perfect for the current in-between winter and spring weather, and it is so cute! I wore this to a wedding shower for my brother and his fiance and also to work this month.
7. Ear Jackets (Forever 21) - I am totally obsessed with ear jackets, and Forever 21 has put out some really great ones under $5. I've been stocking up anytime I come across a new pair.
8. Nude Pumps (Asos) - Like white jeans, I've been wanting a pair of nude pumps ever since I got rid of my old super uncomfortable pair. These are a great height, and with a heel insert they are a perfect fit.
9. Striped Asymmetrical Hem Dress (Zara) - I wore this dress on my Valentine's Day date with my boyfriend. It's a bit of a dressier version of the t-shirt dress with its asymmetrical hemline.
10. Distressed Jeans (American Eagle) - I mentioned last month that I'm stocking up on basic bottoms since I've been able to lose a little weight. I wanted to replace my light wash distressed jeans and I love these! Unlike all the white jeans I tried on, this pair in a short length was perfect for me.
11. Nude Mules (Forever 21) - I purchased these at the same time as my blue suede jacket, imagining them as the perfect shoe to transition into spring. I've only worn them once so far, but they held up nicely in terms of being comfortable to walk in.
12. Pink and Gray Necklace (Forever 21) - I just can't stop with the Forever 21 jewelry. I'm not sorry!
Leopard Print Dress (H&M, not pictured) - I wish I could find a picture of this dress online, and since I didn't take pictures any wearing it that I thought were social media worthy, I'll just have to style it for my blog so you can see it!
See last month's haul here!
Linking up with Budgeting Bloggers