Thursday, October 24, 2013

Spotlight of the Week: Boots and Booties


I'm so excited to be co-hosting the Spotlight of the Week linkup with Jacqueline and Elle! Our theme today is boots and booties. I'm new to the concept of over-the-knee boots, but I'm really excited I gave these a try. Here I paired them with a very casual outfit, but because they are over-the-knee, I could definitely dress them up by wearing a skirt or dress (as long as it isn't knee-length).

Sweater- Forever 21 (similar options here), Pants- H&M (similar), Tee- Forever 21, Boots- Chinese Laundry, Sunglasses- similar

HOW TO LINK-UP

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: Elle from Living in Color Style and Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin or GFC, and our co-host Katie from Style Diary(The first three links in the link-up.)

2. Use the button provided on Elle or Jacqueline's side bar or link back to the link-up on your blog.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!







Linking up with Three-for Thurdsay: BethanyMeghan | Tres Chic Thursday 

18 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Stylin in stl link up..Love your outfits from the week before.. And this sweater is so pretty!! Love how you styled it..

    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com/2013/10/23/going-green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater and the boots!!!


    Joanna


    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sweater! And it looks great with the boots!


    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater cardi, so perfect for this time of year! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited to see you as a co-host! Yay! And that's a great sweater! I'm kind of bummed that I didn't get a similar one through Anthro last year. You look adorable!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to find you through the link-up! I love your blog!

    www.mattersofmerrymaking.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Digging the tall boots- and that sweater/wrap is gorgeous!
    Happy weekend, Katie!


    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great casual look. I love boots, any kind of boots, I love. Thank you for linking up. See you Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the OTK boot trend..these fit you flawlessly!! I have a hard time finding one that fits me so well :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I'm glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Carylee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much Bekah! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much Agi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Madeline! I was a little nervous about the fit of these since I bought them online but they really do fit well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!