Monday, October 14, 2013

Blue Stripes


Blouse- Forever 21 (similar), Skirt- Forever 21, Jacket- H&M, Heels- Zara (similar), Chain Necklace- similar, Spike Necklace- Nordstrom

Aside from my nose piercing and occasional impulse to do a smoky eye, I am not a girl who has an edge to her. I still have always loved the mix of edgy and girly pieces, and enjoy incorporating that contrast in my wardrobe. A leather jacket immediately brings edge to an outfit, so pairing it with a feminine striped skirt creates the juxtaposition I love in fashion. I wanted to try out my new dark plum lipstick with this look, but I'm still a little undecided since my skin is so fair. What do you think- can I pull it off?


Linking up with My Style Monday | Style Sessions

17 comments:

  1. I love this mix of feminine and edgy, I think no matter how girly, anyone can pull off a leather motojacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mix of styles! I need a leather moto jacket! Looks great on you!
    xo,
    Jacqueline


    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I'm in LOVE with that skirt! It's perfect!

    http://www.buttonsandbirdcages.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This skirt is a stunner, but it's those heels that are really catching my eye. They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feminine shape of this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the mix of the feminine full skirt with the edgy leather jacket!! And what a fun mani too!!

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely! A leather moto jacket has become a wardrobe staple of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jacqueline!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Michelle! Another great Forever 21 find :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh that skirt is so cute, and I love that you paired it with a leather jacket. It's the perfect mix of feminine and tough.

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Dhruvi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!