Monday, October 7, 2013

PFW S/S 14 Favorites

I had a blast following the Spring/Summer 14 collections on WWD.com. Paris Fashion Week was the last of "fashion month." Here is a collection of my favorite looks.



My favorite collection was by far Elie Saab. The floral accents, lace, and vibrant colors really caught my attention. I loved the floral print he used on the first dress, and the silhouette is perfect! Some more faves were this gorgeous white a-line dress and red gown.



There were a lot of gorgeous florals that filled the runways. I loved this pastel and neon floral print that Leonard did. Another floral in the Leonard collection was this vibrant watercolor print. The floral appliques by Collette Dinnigan were also gorgeous.



I definitely noticed more white, black and gray on the runways than bright colors. I loved the white and gray monochrome looks. I can't wait to try out gray monochrome for winter. [White] Andrew Gn, Balmain,
Viktor & Rolf [Gray] Neil Barrett, Chalayan, Shiatzy Chen.



Sticking with the monochrome color palette, I loved these pastel looks composed of separates by Vionnet, Elie Saab, and John Galliano.


Last but not least, the gown. My favorites were by Elie Saab, Dior, and Leonard.

Overall, my favorite trends I saw on the New York, London, Milan, and Paris runways were monochrome white and gray, see-through stripes, colorful floral prints, vibrant red and cobalt, metallics, and windowpane print. I'm excited to incorporate some of these trends and recreate my favorite looks next spring! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving all these looks! Floral is akways fabulous!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!