Thursday, October 17, 2013

Work Wear: Windowpane

Shirt- Target, Pants- Target, Heels- Target, Necklace- Express, Watch- Fossil

Do you ever put together an outfit and realize every piece of it is from the same store? I did that here- my shirt, pants and heels are all from Target! Clearly that shows what great pieces Target has come out with lately, especially these pants! I saw them in the Target x Blair Eadie fall lookbook and fell in love. As soon as I saw them in the store, I snatched them up! I am so in love in windowpane print for fall, and have no shame buying every article of clothing I can find in this print. Hey, it makes sense, because the print is sticking around for spring (at least according to the runways at fashion week).


Linking up with Three-for Thurdsay: BethanyMeghan | Spotlight of the Week: Jacqueline & Elle | Tres Chic Thursday | Mix and Match Fashion | Working Girl With Style | Amy & Amber | Simple Easy Style | Favorite Fashion Friday: Tara & Bonnie | Best of Friday Style | Friday's Fab Favorites

17 comments:

  1. I always wear head to toe stuff and all mine is usually from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants are fabulous!!!!! Can't believe you got them at Target. Thanks for linking up. See you next Thursday.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these trousers, Katie! :)

    Happy Thursday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear all Target far too much! These pants are perfect for the office

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target has some fabulous items! Dangerous place to be!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so sophisticated :). Love how you are wearing this trend!

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pants! love them. You look gorgeous!

    -Mariel

    www.sexymodeststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love window pane this fall. These are great in that pretty blue! Most I've seen have been black and white. I may have to get a pair of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Alyssa! Glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Ashley! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is dangerous! I have something I need to return, but I'm afraid to go in because I know I'll come out with something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Mariel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the black and white too! I'm trying to resist buying another similar pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do that all the time! And mostly it's from Target! Love your pants, such a great color and print!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!