Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day to Night: Plaid Blazer

Blazer- Target, Top- Forever 21, Jeans- c/o Aeropostale ($16 on sale!), Boots- Wanted, Necklace- Express, Watch- Fossil, Bracelet- Target, Sunglasses- similar

Tank- J.Crew, Leggings- H&M, Heels- Just Fab (similar), Necklace- similar

Plaid is so in for fall (isn't it always?). This plaid blazer from Target was an absolute must-have for me. I can wear this is so many ways- to work, out and about when the weather is cooler, and even for a night out. For my day look, I wanted to do a little print mixing with my grid printed button-up. The plaid and grid prints totally work together since they are both graphic and have the same lines, with the plaid being a little larger scale print than the grid. And seriously, go buy these Aero jeans. They are on sale for $16! That is a great price for high quality denim. Get them a size up and wear them boyfriend style.

For night, I wanted to mix navy and black, so I paired my blazer with these leather leggings from H&M. I traded my button-up for a simple tank so I didn't overwhelm the outfit. Added another statement necklace on top, along with my Valentino-esque heels and I was good to go!


16 comments:

  1. Love the night version of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from the Link-up! Love that blazer, and it's from Target? So cute. Both outfits are fabulous.

    Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Niki! Windowpane is my favorite print for fall, hands down :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley! My top is still in stock at F21.com in a mint/cream combo that is very cute! I'm thinking about getting that one too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Vicki! This blazer was a great Target find :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that plaid blazer! So cute! Gosh, I love target!
    xo,
    Jacqueline


    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blazer is amazing!! Dying! http://southerncurlsandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like plaid. Both outfits look great. Love your ankle boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jacqueline! I love Target too! They are rocking it for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right?! Target is doing it right for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Rosely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great blazer! It's clearly so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these looks! The mix of plaids is perfect on the first look and I absolutely love the plaid blazer with the leather leggings! Thanks for linking up with Wednesday Style Connection!



    Jessica
    www.afternoonstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Kristin! It really is versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank so much Jessica! I'll be linking up again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!