Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Embellished Jacket

Jacket- c/o Oasap (12% off first order with OASAP1ST), Tee- Target, Jeans- Forever 21 (similar, $15 off $75 with SAVE15 or $20 off $100 with SAVE20 through 10/1 at F21), Heels- Zara (similar), Bag- Target (similar), Sunglasses- Forever 21

The last time I wore these boyfriend jeans, I said I was excited to dress them up. Well, here's my dressed up version four months later! I haven't been wearing jeans much, but I can finally feel comfortable breaking them out again for fall.

I think wearing little jackets is one of my favorite things about fall. Granted it was a high of 90 degrees the day I wore this, but I just pushed up the sleeves and wasn't outside much so it didn't matter. I really love the ikat print of this jacket as well as the beading and metallic threading detail. If you saw my post yesterday, you would have seen this photo, which is my inspiration for this look.

Oasap has a ton of really cute jackets right now; collarless printed jackets like this one, and bomber jackets as well. Their prices are really good, and you can get 12% off your first order with the code OASAP1ST. My only tip for shopping their site is to pay attention to the sizing as many of the pieces seem to have different measurements. This jacket is a small; however, many of the other jackets I have from Oasap are a medium and very snug.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that jacket is stunning! It's perfect paired with the contrasting bag also! Such a great look! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! So happy to see this gorgeous face pop up in my feed again :) and I LOVE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Johanna! I'm glad to get back to posting outfits :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!