Thursday, October 16, 2014

Giving In: Game Day Style

Sweater- Forever 21, Dress- Forever 21, Boots- Express, Necklace- J.Crew (similar), Bag- Old Navy

Little did I know that I would ever start dressing for "game day" on Saturdays. That's what happens when you date a college football fan. I figured it was better to join them than try to beat them. Aside from the fact that I don't care much to watch the actual game, the culture of football, I'll admit, is kinda fun. Since this is my second season being a Texas A&M fan by default, I figured it was time to pick up something fun to wear on game days. I started with a t-shirt, but wearing a dress in your team's color is a whole lot more fun. Can I just say how glad I am that A&M's colors are maroon and white? I definitely love wearing maroon for fall.

I went with my boyfriend and his parents to the game last Saturday, and this is what I wore. I loved that the weather finally cooled off, making this sweater a necessity for the 8:00 start time. I didn't buy this necklace for the maroon, but it conveniently matches my dress perfectly.

Which team do you root for? What's your favorite game day outfit?

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! And all the colors together look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty game day outfit!! Cute necklace!


    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that burgundy color on you! You're making game day look super chic. :)


    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOP! Love that you're now an Aggie fan, even if by default ;) And I agree, isn't that maroon just the best? I still wear mine over here, even though most people don't know who the Aggies are haha. Gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!