Thursday, October 2, 2014

Summer Weather, Fall Vibe

Dress- Old Navy (similar here, love this), Booties- Express, Hat- Target, Bag- Forever 21 (similar)

I'm normally not one to be drawn to what I would call "bohemian" styles, but there's something about big fedoras that makes me want to wear flowy dresses with booties. Or maybe it was just this picture from Kendi Skeen's new boutique, West & Lou. I get really excited when I see a picture of an outfit I like and realize I have all the pieces to recreate it. And maybe this look is lacking creativity (which is the opposite of what I'm trying to go for, see here), but I really like it. It's perfect for the non-fall weather, and it still feels fall inspired.

6 comments:

  1. I love the fall colors with the stark white. It all works very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed you around these parts! I love how you make this "look" like fall even if it doesn't *feel* like fall weather-wise yet! I'm such a fan of dresses and booties with bare legs! And your lip color is perfection. Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carylee! I've missed posting and keeping up with my blog friends too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!