Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sporty Floral

Jacket- Forever 21, Tee- Everlane, Jeans- c/o Aeropostale, Booties- Dolce Vita, Bag- Old Navy

As much of a girly girl as I am, I have been loving the sporty trend. Okay, and maybe this isn't exactly sporty, but the stripes around the collar and sleeves are enough of a reference for me. This is my ode to Poppy Delevigne's look here. If you are interested in this jacket, just know that it runs pretty small. I'm wearing a large here and it fits perfectly.

In the world of white tees, this one is pretty perfect. It's incredibly soft and washes well. Everlane has other colors and styles and I highly recommend checking them out if you haven't already.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I'd call it a girly take on a sporty look. The florals are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the booties - and these are cute! xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davida @ SHE uncoveredOctober 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM

    Love the jacket! Your style is seriously amazing and I love that's it's affordable too. Keep doing your thang, girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this look on you. And can I just say, I am still so in love with your chopped hair, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!