Friday, May 2, 2014

Jumpsuit

Jacket- Sosie, Jumpsuit- c/o Oasap, Heels- Just Fab, Earrings- Lulu's

I've been seeing jumpsuits and rompers all over the place lately, and I couldn't resist trying one out for myself. I opted for classic black since I figured it would be the easiest to pull off. This one from Oasap is sheer at the shoulders and has a fun keyhole detail at the neckline. I wore this out to dinner and a movie last weekend and I was so incredibly comfortable; I loved it! Now...if I could only wrap my head around wearing a romper... I've seen them look so cute on other girls, but I feel like I'd look like a kid in one!


13 comments:

  1. That jumpsuit is great. Love the sheer detailing at the top

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Those the jumpsuit and those SE heels!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your so adorable! http://sn.im/28vcf12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this jumpsuit. Great look.


    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute jumpsuit and i love how you styled it with the pink moto jacket!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lena! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with jumpsuits right now and this one looks so amazing on you! Way too cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faith Ansah BaylissMay 9, 2014 at 6:49 AM

    Love, love! Makes me want to pick up a jumpsuit already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clearly, I'm catching up on my blog life! Sorry for bombarding you with comments! But I love this! I decided to take advantage of Express' 40 percent off sale and buy a romper and a jumpsuit. I've been opposed to them to date (except for rompers for beachwear), but decided to take a chance! You make me excited to get them! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!