Budget status= $82 over. Since I bought quite a bit of work clothes and have worn each piece multiple times already, I'm not stressing. If I had been able to resist my blue Zara bag (total impulse buy), I would have been right on budget. Buuut I love that bag and have carried it almost every day since I bought it, so I'm not stressing about that either.
Here are the details:
1. Gray Tee (H&M)- A great basic tee. I want to get this in the other colors as well since I love the fit. Worn here and here.
2. Fuschia Clutch (Target)- After seeing so much "radiant orchid" out there, I figured I might as well pick up something in that shade as well. This clutch fit the bill. I decided to cut the straps off to make it clutch rather than a crossbody. This is a really fun bag for spring and summer nights out.
3. Striped Pocket Dress (Gap, sold out)- This dress is a great replica for a Club Monaco one I didn't want to splurge on a year ago. Its perfect for the weekends and really easy to dress up or down. Worn here.
4. Striped Pencil Skirt (Ann Taylor)- I love the colors in this skirt and it fits me perfectly. I purchased it during a 40% off promo so the price was good too! Worn here.
5. Blue Pants (H&M)- These pants were a great addition to my work and casual wardrobes. They are so comfortable- I feel like I'm in pajamas at work! Worn here and here.
6. Tuxedo Trousers (H&M)- I realized I didn't have black pants for work that fit me anymore, so I picked these up for under $30. I really like the satin stripe down the side. It's my interpretation of the sporty trend that has been so popular lately. Worn here.
7. Medallion Pencil Skirt (J.Crew, on sale)- I snagged this baby for $25 on the clearance rack in store, and I was pretty proud of myself! It's still $90 online, so if you are thinking of purchasing it, definitely check out your local store first. It was marked down to $39.99 and then I got 40% off on top of that!
8. Black Pencil Skirt (H&M)- This is a great basic I wanted to add to my work wardrobe since I didn't have a good black pencil skirt. I'm not sure how I've gone this many years without one!
9. Striped Shirt Dress (Old Navy, sold out)- I really like this dress, but on me, it's kind of a meh. It's longer than I want it to be. I think I just haven't found the best way to style it yet.
10. Pink Slingback Heels (Asos)- One morning before work, I thought to myself how nice it would be to have some baby pink pumps to match my outfit better, but had to settle on some nude ones. Later that day, I saw these on Whowhatwear and bought them immediately! I love anything baby pink for spring, as evidenced by my past three hauls. These are great for work since they have a short heel, and they make my outfits just a touch more girly.
11. Blue Bag (Zara)- My favorite spring bag. Honestly, I have carried this one twice as much as my Coach and Kate Spade bags. Maybe my designer handbag obsession wasn't as practical as I tried to convince myself it was, ha! Seen here, here, and here.
12. Lace Sport Top, not pictured (HRH Collection)- This was my first purchase from Alex's collection and I really like it. I've followed her on Youtube for a couple of years and I really like her easy, mix and match style. I haven't worn it yet, but I have grand plans for this top!
13. Floral Dress, not pictured (Belk, sold out)- I returned the Jessica Simpson sandals I bought with my Belk gift card last month and exchanged them for my Easter dress (on instagram here, I couldn't find it online). I am really happy with this dress and am planning on wearing it to a friend's wedding in a couple weekends. I'll get some pictures for the blog when I wear it again.
Linking up with: Budgeting Bloggers