Tuesday, May 20, 2014

New Boyfriends

Tee- Forever 21 (similar), Jeans- Forever 21 (similar), Wedges- Banana Republic, Necklace- Baublebar, Bag- David Jones, Sunglasses- Forever 21

Boyfriend jeans have been on the top of my wishlist as of late, and I finally found the perfect ones... at Forever 21 of all places! I happened across this pair while browsing in the store recently, and was so glad they actually fit the way I wanted them too. It's funny how boyfriend jeans are supposed to be a casual, easy to wear style, and yet it took quite a while for me to find some that actually looked good on me. I wanted to try pairing them with a t-shirt, but I'm excited to try dressing them up! They are a  nice change from skinny jeans and will be much easier to wear during the hot months.


4 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! They looks great paired with the wedges!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the search for the perfect fitting boyfriend jeans too! These are super cute! I will have to check out Forever 21, thanks for the tip!


    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love boyfriend jeans!!!!! They look great on you Katie. Love your nails.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenna!! It's Essie Bikini so Teeny- one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!