Thursday, March 21, 2013

Seeing Spots

My final guest post is really special- let me introduce you to my BFF Katie! We are affectionately known as "Dos Katies" by all our friends. Numerous times, we have been mistaken for sisters, and once even twins! I think its just the height and hair color :). This girl may be petite but she has a big personality! We always think we are so funny that we should have our own reality show...not sure others would agree, haha! So glad I got to shoot these pics and show off my bestie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes to fashion, I’m not as much of a risk taker as Miss Style Diary. My style is more subdued, and not as bold and daring. I’m currently obsessed with all things ultra-girly. My favorites are bows, lace, pearls, pink, ruffles, and of course, polka dots! Polka dots have always been my favorite pattern, and I was so excited when they came back in style. I went through a phase where I really wanted to wear them, but was afraid they made me look too juvenile. The spots are back now and in a big way that even we young professionals can enjoy. I was a little daring and decided to do dots-on-dots in one look, and then mix patterns by adding a leopard scarf in the other!

Chambray shirt, jeans, shoes- Forever 21
Blazer- Express, Top- Forever 21, Scarf- Charlotte Russe, Jeans- Hollister, Boots- Forever 21

I had so much fun with this post and am grateful to Katie for saving me a guest spot. Now I’m off to pick up Miss Style Diary from the airport and hear about her fabulous shopping adventures in Europe!
XO Katie

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfits. Love the polka dots. I'm doing a link up next thursday. HOpe to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!