Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guest Blogger: 23 Miles To Go

Today I'm super excited to feature one of my real life friends, Mallory! We had so much fun with this shoot and loved how these photos turned out. Check out how cute her polka dot jeans are down below! Mallory also has a blog- 23 Miles to Go! Be sure to visit to see more from her!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Style Diary followers! I hope your Thursday is going wonderfully and if nothing else you are all smiling from ear to ear because tomorrow is Friday (PRAISE!!!)! I'm Mallory and I'm jumping into the world of style blogging head first with a guest post! I know what you're thinking... How in the world did this no name blogger get a guest spot!? Well lucky me, I've got connections. I'm very excited and thankful that my sweet friend Katie asked me to be a part of her blog while she's gallivanting around the world. Anyone else super jealous that she's shopping in some of the most fantastic places?

Anywho... on to the trend that I'm most excited about for spring! This spring I'm going to be rocking pastels as much as possible. And as you can see from my photos I'm still hanging on to mint as a key color this season.



Top: H&M, Jacket: Forever21, Denim: H&M, Shoes: Bakers, Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs, Shades: Relic Brand

Jacket: OldNavy, Top: H&M, Denim: Target, Shoes: Target, Watch: Fossil, Shades: Target

Many thanks again to Katie for saving me a spot in her guest line up! You better be shopping for the both of us and enjoying every minute of it!

You can find more of my outfit posts and everything from embarrassing funny stories about my life in the big city to my job at Fossil, Inc. at 23 Miles To Go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Mallory for letting me feature you on my blog!

Be sure to follow @stylediaryblog on twitter and instagram to get updates from my European vacation!

<3 Katie

2 comments:

  1. Mint feels so fresh for spring- you look beautiful in this color, Mallory!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory, these pictures are so cute! And you definitely rock those mint jeans!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!