Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guest Blogger: Le Stylo Rouge

Hi guys! Today I have my friend Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge for you! This girl is totally adorable and has great style. I am in love with her floral trousers! Be sure to check out her blog and leave her some sweet comments below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buckle up, dolls. I’m Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge, and I’ll be your flight attendant in fashion for this guest post while Katie is earning her Backpacking through Europe merit badge. (Hi, Katie! Hope you’re having a blast!)

So who is ready for spring? I certainly am– especially now that the shops are stocked with fun spring pieces. One of my favorite trends is the floral trouser- and the louder, the better.

I’m easing into the floral trend with these monochrome trousers from Express. The print is bold, but the color scheme is simple (and perfect while winter is still afoot). I added some punches of color to make this look a little more April-appropriate. Mint is still happening, and I’ve never been able to resist a classic slouchy v-neck. Finishing touches: a killer turquoise statement necklace, interesting-but-neutral sandals, a bright lip, and a fuchsia crossbody bag. Don’t forget a classic trench– the quintessential spring jacket.

Outfit details:

T-shirt, necklace and bag: JCrew; trousers: Express; sandals: Pour la Victoire; trench coat: Banana Republic

I want to thank Katie for the opportunity to guest blog. Feel free to swing by my space, Le Stylo Rouge, and say hi!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much Ashley for guest posting today!

<3 Katie

6 comments:

  1. um love her closet! swoon!

    2 $50 Gift Card Giveaway on the blog today!
    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has such style! thanks for introducing her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for thinking of me, Katie! Was happy to do it!

    :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie is right..Ashley, you are adorable! I'll be following your blog and yes, amazing closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ashley's blog! She is so adorable and has great style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!