Monday, January 28, 2013

Warming Up

We don't get much of a winter here in Texas, which makes me crave spring clothes way before the season actually starts. These colored jeans are totally a spring color. I dyed them by hand using Rit royal blue liquid dye. They didn't exactly turn out royal blue, but I really like the periwinkle shade. I feel like I'll get a lot of use out of them come spring, but why wait! While the weather is starting to warm up, I've already started to get some use out of them.

 Sweater- Aeropostale (similar), Shirt- Old Navy (similar), Jeans- Target (similar), Boots- Wanted, Watch- Fossil
Necklace- (similar), Bracelet- (similar)

What spring trend are you most excited for?

 <3 Katie

2 comments:

  1. Those jeans turned out really cute! I had one terrible experience with Rit dye. Spent all day trying to dye faded black jeans a darker black, no change. Super lame. I love the way you paired it with the chambray.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!