Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Five Favorites: Nail Polish

I used to be a complete nail polish-aholic, lusting over all the seasonal collections, buying a few everytime I went to a store that sold it. Now that I have every color of the rainbow, its easier for me to pass on that new shade that looks almost identical to one I already have. Here are five favorites of mine from the winter season.


images:
Orly Rage
Milani Ruby Jewels

You can check out my nail designs where I used some of these polishes on my Pinterest board.

I have a really cool Zoya promo I wanted to share with you guys! Starting Monday, January 7th through Sunday, January 13th, you can get 3 free nail polishes for just the cost of shipping! Use the code Zoya2013 at checkout.


I chose Blaze, Song, and FeiFei. Which ones will you pick?

<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!