Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Equestrian Style

This look was inspired by a styled outfit I saw on a hanger in Zara. When I saw it, I knew I had to recreate it! I felt very equestrian in my blazer and boots. The navy and maroon color combo is one of my favorites, and I felt the cognac boots went perfectly. Of course, this outfit wouldn't be complete without my favorite striped blouse!

Blazer- Gap, Blouse- Limited, Jeans- Zara, Boots- Rack Room Shoes, Necklace- , Watch- Fossil

Necklace- Forever 21, Wrap Bracelet- Glam Grab

Linking up with Marionberry Style today for the Trend of the Month Challenge! Click here to check out more ways to wear the stripes trend.







<3 Katie

8 comments:

  1. The accessories were the perfect compliment to this outfit!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to pair the blazer and blouse with those pants- looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that striped top! Love it! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thought on my latest post. xo

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming over from the Wardrobe Wednesday hop, and I am loving your look! I am a fan of stripes, and I like how you paired the top with the maroon pants! I am your newest follower and look forward to looking back at your previous posts as well as reading your future ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look! I love that we both broke out the riding boots for today's challenge :)
    Thanks so much for linking up Katie!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. super stylish! it's a great combination. :o) Thanks for being a Wardrobe Weds player this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! What a good idea to recreate the inspiration you spotted - it's a great color combination, and I love the blouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!