Monday, January 21, 2013

Runway to Real Life: Project Runway All Stars

Project Runway is one of my favorite shows on tv. I love fashion, but the talent that must go into creating original pieces is something I can't even begin to imagine! Here are my favorite looks from Season 2 of Project Runway All Stars, and how you can recreate them on a budget.

Anthony Ryan Auld- Finale
I love this finale look from Anthony Ryan. Its such a classy look with a pop of yellow. The back of the top is amazing- see it here!

Uli Herzner- Finale
I would love to own an Uli dress (like this one!), but my favorite look from her this season was this one from the finale. I love those metallic brocade pants! The fur vest and suede booties make it so trendy. I would totally wear this one.

Anthony Ryan Auld- Episode 7
Anthony Ryan was my favorite this season. This dress is from the unconventional challenge, so it's actually made of decorations from a Christmas store! I love the graphic detail of it, and the metallic materials are flashy in just the right way.

Ivy Higa- Episode 1
This jacket from Ivy is so classic, and the leather shorts give it a bit of edge.
blazer, tank, shorts, shoes

<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!