Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Varsity Sweater

Sweater- c/o Oasap, Jeans- Forever 21 (similar), Boots- Forever 21, Bag- Old Navy

This Oasap sweater gives off the old-school cheerleader vibe with its striped detail, and I'm digging it. If only I had paired it with a pleated plaid mini skirt...Ha! That look is one I am not dying to recreate. But I have been talking about how I'm all about the sporty details this season, and this piece falls right in line. I kept it simple with all black everything else and of course, dark lipstick and nails.

I always find it interesting to find out a blogger's height. When you only ever see them in pictures alone, its hard to tell how tall someone is. I am 5'3" and I have pretty curvy thighs for my height. Anything I can do to make my legs seem longer, I'm all for it. Tucking black skinny jeans into black boots? I think its a definite leg-lenghtener.

By the way, this sweater is one size fits all and I find it perfectly oversized on me. It also comes in black, which I also love!

3 comments:

  1. Love the V neckline and the coziness of the sweater. Great casual, chic look!

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sweater!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sporty details are very "in" on that sweater. Love the pairing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!