Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Double Windowpane

Dress (worn as top)- Forever 21 (similar top), Skirt- Forever 21, Jacket- H&M (similar), Heels- Express, Earrings- Forever 21 (similar)


I became slightly obsessed with windowpane print last fall (exhibits A, BC, and D) and I'm still in love! What better way to celebrate my love for this print than by wearing two versions of it. I haven't mixed prints in a while, but this match seemed too perfect not to try. Even though the prints are identical, the fact that one is in a much larger scale makes it work. It's still not quite cold in Texas, so I threw on my little leather jacket on top only to realize I totally didn't need it. I'm told we are getting a cold front tonight...and I hope we do. I have been buying too many sweaters and coats and I'm desperate to wear them!

3 comments:

  1. What a fresh, modern look with a bit of an edge! You look fabulous!

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. so chic! I cannot believe all of the pieces are Forever 21, H&M and Express! You have serious talent at spotting the finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!