Monday, December 17, 2012

3 Ways to Wear: Mint Jeans

In the spring, I bought a pair of mint colored jeans that I absolutely love. I didn't want to stop wearing them during fall and winter, so I made it my mission to find ways to wear the pastel color despite the change of season.

My jeans are no longer available in Zara stores, but here are some affordable options: Old Navy, Forever 21, Macy's.

Weekend Wear:
 Sweater- Gap, Blouse- Forever 21, Jeans- Zara, Booties- Wanted
 Watch- Target, Pearl Bracelet- Forever 21, Stud Bracelet- Forever 21

A Night Out:
 Blazer- Forever 21, Top- The Limited, Belt- Forever 21, Pumps- Target
Necklace- Forever 21, Watch- Fossil, Bracelet- Forever 21

Edgy:
 Jacket- ?  Top- Urban Outfitters, Tank- Old Navy, Boots- Charlotte Russe
 Wrap Bracelet- Target

In the spirit of pastels, I wanted to share my mint ruffian style manicure with you! This is such an easy style to do, and I love the mint and silver color combo.
China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and Orly Shine

How do you feel about pastel jeans for winter?

<3 Katie

4 comments:

  1. 3 really great looks! I never would have thought of pairing mint with cobalt, but it's such a great combination!! Who would have thought mint could be so versatile!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these :) Where did you get the top in the first pic? With the jewels! <3 that! Three really great looks!

    xox

    http://studsloveglitter.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got that top at Forever 21. I can't find it online anymore, but maybe its still in stores? I also saw an identical one by the brand Worthington at JC Penney over the weekend, so I'd check there too!

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet comments!