Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Winter Print Mix

Jacket- Forever 21, Shirt- c/o Aeropostale, Jeans- Gap, Boots- Sole Society (similar), Scarf- c/o Aeropostale (love this option), Earrings- Forever 21, Sunglasses- Target, Bag- Michael Kors

I love a good print mix, and this combination of plaid and fair isle feels perfect for winter. I love wearing olive as a neutral, so this coat went perfectly on top. I am so glad the leaves finally turned different colors here in Dallas! If the average high temperature is still sitting around 60-65, at least the scenery outside looks seasonally appropriate. I actually wore this outfit/took these pics on Thanksgiving day in between the bf's Thanksgiving lunch and hanging with my family afterwards. I'm so glad we stumbled upon this part of the street near where he lives. I have a feeling I'm going to be shooting a lot more outfits here! It looked so pretty with the trees and all the different older buildings.

Hope your December is going well and you aren't too stressed with the upcoming holidays! This is the best time of the year and I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can while it lasts!

3 comments:

  1. Love your booties! That shirt is so perfect for layering too!
    xo, Scarlett

    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also glad it's finally cool enough to wear full on winter and fall clothing! Your rolled jeans and booties are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit for a cool fall day!!

    This time of year is so crazy because there's so MUCH going on. You want to enjoy every moment, but then it's quickly onto the next one it seems. Trying to take it all in though!

    Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!