Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Date Night

Coat- Forever 21 (30% off!), Sweater- Forever 21 (similar), Skirt- Forever 21, Heels- Express
Photos by Laura Ross

I've been pretty obsessed with plaid this fall and winter, so this Forever 21 skirt (at under $20!) made its way into my closet as a part of my last online order. Last Saturday, my boyfriend and I had a Christmas themed date night where we tried out a new restaurant I'd been dying to go to, and then drove around looking at Christmas lights in a nearby neighborhood. I wanted to wear something festive, but something that wasn't as obvious as red and green. I always love the look of a chunky sweater with a slim skirt, so my favorite gray sweater was the perfect choice. I actually ended up switching my shoe choice last minute to my black over the knee boots for a bit more warmth, but I love these black mules as an option for an understated holiday shoe to pair with dresses, skirt or pant looks.

2 comments:

  1. Love the plaid skirt!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit!

    http://stephlui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!