Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Jeweled Beanie

Coat- H&M (similar under $40), Sweater- Old Navy, Jeans- c/o Aeropostale (similar under $20), Boots- Calvin Klein
Beanie- Target, Fur Collar- Charming Charlies (similar), Gloves- Target (similar), Bag- Rebecca Minkoff

Am I the only one who gets excited to see 30 and 40 degree days when I check my weather app? I have been thrilled that we have had some really cold days in Texas so that I can bundle up in lots of layers! It isn't often that I can get away with wear a hat, faux fur collar, coat, and gloves, so when the opportunity arises, I have to soak it up. I chose this outfit based around my rhinestone beanie and faux fur collar (that I found at Charming Charlie's for $5 might I add). My pink coat was screaming for the addition of the faux fur, and I love the mix of light pink, cream and gray. I couldn't resist adding the beanie on top, because it was cold, and because it's cute! I can't wait to style more cold weather looks in the weeks ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully feminine look! The jeweled beanie along with the pastel coat is an absolute winner.

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! I probably couldn't survive in Toronto to be honest, haha! Come summer time though, I'll be wishing I was there instead of here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!