Can you tell I like pink and pastels? I think I've worn more pink in the past month (see here, here) than I have in a long time. I guess it's how I'm transitioning my wardrobe from winter to spring.
Budget status= After eBay and Plato's closet sales (and considering I purchased the bag with some of my tax return) I was only $20 over. I blame the Peter Pilotto bikini top since it was the last thing I bought. I'm not going to sweat $20, though. I got a lot of great items.
Here are the details:
1. Peter Pilotto Wrap Skirt (Target)- Hands down my favorite piece from the Peter Pilotto collection.
2. White Dress (Asos)- After seeing all the sheer stripe details on the Spring 2014 runways, I knew I wanted to find a wearable way to incorporate it into my wardrobe. Since I don't have a white dress, I figured this was the perfect option.
3. Pink Bag (Kate Spade)- I feel like I might get myself in trouble after I ventured in designer bags with my olive Michael Kors... I treated myself to this Kate Spade thanks to my tax return. It'll be my everyday bag for spring!
5. Embellished Sweater (J.Crew, sold out)- I think I've said a million times, I'm obsessed with pastels! I watched this sweater all the way until it was sold out, and then checked back everyday for returns so I could snag one!
6. Striped Top (Piperlime, sold out)- I love the rhinestone detailing on this top. Makes it easy to dress up or down! Plus I got it on super sale and used Gap Rewards.
7. Pink Tipped Blouse (J.Crew, sold out)- I've loved this blouse for a while, and when I saw someone selling it on Instagram I had to snatch it up!
8. Blue Blazer (Zara, sold out)- The color of this blazer was what got me. Unfortunately, it was almost sold out at Zara when I came across it, so I had to go a few sizes up. It totally works for the oversized blazer look, but I'm thinking of getting it tailored just a bit.
10. Peter Pilotto Swim Top (Target)- I have perfect fitting black swimsuit bottoms that I like to mix and match with different tops each summer. I love the retro shape of this one!
11. Silver Heels (Asos)- These are so incredibly versatile, and something I've been looking for for a while. I went with this pair since it only has a 3 inch heel. They aren't too tall to wear all day to work, but they can also dress up a tee and jeans look after hours.
Want to see last month's haul? Click here.