Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Spring Uniform: Peplum and Skinnies

Top- Forever 21, Jeans- Zara (similar), Flats- similar, Sunglasses- Forever 21, Necklace- Express

Top- Limited (similar), Flats- Zara, Necklace- BaubleBar (similar), Sunglasses- similar

If I had to pick a go-to outfit, it would have to be skinny jeans and a peplum top. Last week I posted an similar outfit- a cream peplum with lavender floral skinnies. Here are two more variations on my "spring uniform," which both include my mint skinnies of course! I think a peplum top is a great shape on a lot of different body types, and it definitely helps to cover a bulky midsection.

Linking up with Lauren 

<3 Katie

17 comments:

  1. Love peplum tops with skinnies! Great looks!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peplum because it enhances my small waist and gives me curves. It's my favorite trend currently, actually! You look so great in this shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I love that peplum gives me more curves as well :)

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit.I really need to get a peplum top. My link up is back on and it starts again this thursday. Stop by my blog tomorrow for details and please enter my giveaway from stella & dot.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally one of those combos that ALWAYS works. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous! Love peplum because I think it add a bit of interest shape-wise, as it's not your basic slouchy tee or fitted top. :) Curves ahead!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I agree- love the shape it gives to any body type!

      Delete
  6. Love peplums! I love both outfits and your necklace in the second outfit is beautiful.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to buy anything with a peplum. I'm obviously missing out!

    xo,
    Tiffany
    http://shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to try out peplum! Its such a great trend :)

      Delete
  8. I love the mint jeans! The peplum works so well with them too! I'm obsessed with the cobalt top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am a big peplum fan! love both of these cute tops!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!