See, I told you I was coat obsessed. It's a problem, I know. I have a goal to limit clothes shopping to a minimum for the rest of the year. Wish me luck.
Here are the details:
1. Jeweled Sweatshirt (Ann Taylor) - I love a good bejeweled number, especially from the clearance rack.
2. Jeggings (Gap) - I scored these for $16 and they are basically the only jeans I've worn all month. Worn here.
3. Black Coat (Forever 21) - A replacement for the black peacoat I've had since high school. That thing needs to go.
4. Aztec Coat (Target)- Worn here.
5. Colorblock Coat (Piperlime) - This reminded me of a collarless version of the colorblocked cocoon coats from J.Crew for a fraction of the price! I love the pink sleeves.
6. Tan Sweater (Forever 21) - A great cable knit sweater. I want more colors! Worn here.
7. Black Boots (Forever 21) - I bought a pair of black boots last fall, but I don't love them. These are much closer to the Rag & Bone dupes I've been searching for and they are incredibly comfy. Worn here.
8. Plaid Lace Top (JOA via Lord & Taylor) - I've been stalking this top for a while and grabbed it for 20% off at Lord & Taylor after it was already marked down.
9. Olive Coat (Forever 21) - This is less of a coat, more of a jacket. The faux fur lining in the hood makes it look thicker than it is. I LOVE this. Its under $30 and also comes in navy. Worn here.
10. Gray Sweater (Forever 21) - Favorite sweater purchase ever. I may need to get the burgundy one too... Worn here.
11. Knit Trench (Forever 21) - This is a fun, drapey layering piece.
12. Collared Top (J.Crew Factory) - I love a good Peter Pan collar.
13. Olive Boots (Forever 21) - When you love something, get it in multiple colors. Worn here.
14. Plaid Scarf (J.Crew Factory) - I have a gray plaid scarf and I thought a buffalo plaid one would be a nice addition to my closet.
15. Gray Coat (Old Navy) - I realized all the coats I own are longer than hip length, and this one just felt to different and cool. It is so cute on! Got it for 50% off. (No joke, the "50% off outerwear" text from Old Navy got me out of bed by 9:30 on a Saturday. Ridiculous, I know.)
16. Mixed Media Sweater (Piperlime) - Despite mixed reviews, I thought this was cute enough to give it a try. I love the mix of knit, faux suede and faux fur!
17. Wrap Coat (Forever 21) - I have been wanting a wrap coat for a while and this one is a really cute affordable option.
18. Plaid Skirt (Banana Republic) - I joked about plaid skirts in this post, and then I bought one! This one is a little more fashion forward though, and perfect for the holidays!
19. Tribal Print Clutch (Forever 21) - I threw this in my cart when I ordered the wrap coat. I'll get more use out of it in the summer I think. Its a really nice size.
20. Plaid Shirt (J.Crew Factory) - The perfect plaid shirt. Duh.